For many people, having acne is a real problem in their lives. Not only is it difficult to deal with, it can also reduce your self-esteem to a new low. There is no difference in terms of the suffering of acne whether you are a teenager or adult. As a teenager, you have peer pressures; you want to look good and cool. As an adult, you have a face clients and colleagues at work. Worst still, you may be looking for love and this acne problem may be a hindrance to that. Whatever reasons you have, anyone suffering from acne is looking for a treatment that will really help him or her get rid of acne. Here are some top acne treatments that have worked for many acne sufferers and it may work for you as well.
1) Acne skin care system – These systems usually come with a range of products targeting acne treatment. They may include a cleanser, toner or solution and moisturizer. Some of the top acne treatments will include a supplement specifically to help with treating acne. The best acne products come with both topical application as well as internal care. The best results are seen in complimenting both. As there are many acne products on the market, do a research on them before you buy. Read the reviews and check if they offer a money back guarantee.
2) Laser – You can get rid of acne with laser procedures. This treatment works but it comes with a hefty price tag. You will need a few sessions to see results.
3) Home Remedies – This is suitable if you have mild acne. Natural solutions like tea tree oil works wonder for small pimple spots. You can also apply lemon juice on the skin and rinse off with warm water. Home remedies take longer to see results but it is safe and without any side effects.
4) Accutane – Accutane is a prescription drug for acne. There is no doubt that Accutane works but there are some side effects to it. One of the common side effects is dry mouth. Also, accutane should be reserved as a last resort for more severe acne.
5) Diet – A change in your diet can help with your acne condition. Reduce your consumption of caffeine and processed sugar. Also include more fresh fruits in your diet. Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins in your body and keep your skin hydrated. This is probably the number tip for most models and actresses.
6) Lifestyle – Do some form of exercise as much as you can. Exercise improves your blood and oxygen circulation. Another very important lifestyle change is to make sure that you remove all make up before going to bed. I cannot emphasize enough the important of this. One last note is never; ever pick on your pimples. This will lead to acne scarring which is another big problem. Acne scars can take a longer time to heal than the acne itself. So you would really want to save yourself from that trouble.
Treating acne does not have to be expensive and confusing. The best treatment is to get yourself a good, reputable acne skin care system, follow the diet and lifestyle rules and you will have clear skin. Guaranteed.